The content can be changed by the administrator.
- To change home page, header and footer go to: System management - Content management - Content
- To change menu, banners and content pages go to: System management - Content management - Menu
- To change the layout (colors, style) go to: System management - Content management - Themes
- To change the logo go to: System management - Content management - Logos
There are a lot of Cyclos communities, therefore it is not possible to give support or consultancy to communities.
To help communities we made the following resources available:
- Manual: two manuals are available, one for users and one for administrators. The manual can be viewed by clicking on the dashboard icon 'Documentation' or by clicking on the help icon at the top right of each page.
- Forum: a user forum is available where community admins can help each other with questions and exchange experiences about Cyclos. Be aware that this is a user to user forum. The Cyclos team cannot give any support here.
- Cyclos project site: the main information source for all Cyclos activities.
- Newsletter: every quarter we will send a newsletter containing the latest updates. If you want to get the latest news, please subscribe to our newsletter.
At this moment some languages have been translated by translation software. Gradually these translations will be replaced by human translations. If you want to contribute to the translation you can post this on our forum.
If you encounter any bugs while using Cyclos 4, please report them on our forum and we will solve them as soon as possible.